When you’re decorating your home, one of the spots you will need to put together is the entryway. Entryways are also known as foyers or entry halls. This is an important part of your home. When people first walk into your home, they will see your entryway. Your entryway sets the tone of your space.
One place to start is with an entryway rug. To help you find the right entryway rug for your home, here are a few things to keep in mind. Use these tips as you shop to make sure you find the perfect rugs for your needs.
- Find a rug that fits your entryway. Entryways come in all shapes and sizes, which is why you should consider the size of your entryway before going shopping. If you have a large entryway, make sure you get a large rug. A small rug would look odd in a large space. You also don’t want to purchase a rug that is too oversized for a smaller space. Take measurements before going shopping.
- Select a rug that works as you open or close the door. When you open your door, the door will go over the door. If you have a thick rug, the door will constantly get stuck on the rug. Though soft, thick rugs are nice, they are better suited for a bedroom or living room. Look for a fairly thin or flat rug in the entryway to make it easy to open and shut the door.
- Consider a patterned or colorful rug. This is useful because of how much traffic entryway rugs get. As people enter your home, all kinds of debris and dirt may end up on your rug. It’s helpful to have a colorful or patterned rug to hide the markings. This helps you so you don’t have to clean the rug so often.
- Look for durable or high-traffic options. There are plenty of rugs designed to handle a lot of wear and tear. These rugs won’t look worn down as quickly as other options. As people walk in and out of your home, high-traffic rugs will still look great.
- Consider how you will clean the rug. Because entryway rugs get so much traffic, they need to be easy to clean. Do some research before purchasing a rug to ensure you can clean it easily. See what the store suggests or look for cleaning tips online for the specific type of rug.
Many of the rugs at eyely.com are perfect as entryway rugs. You can select the size that is just right for your entryway. You will find plenty of options that work well as entryway rugs. There are great colors, styles, and patterns that are just right for your home.
The rugs on eyely.com are also great for high-traffic areas, such as an entryway. These rugs are durable and will last throughout lots of traffic and wear. This ensures that your purchase will last for years to come. You won’t have to find a replacement rug soon, which saves you money, time, and energy.