Alstroemeria 7.5" Adjustable Drop Metal/Glass LED Pendant
The Victorians preferred glass light shades not only to show off the latest luxury (electricity!) but also because of thrift -- gas flame fixtures could be converted to electric and their glass shades repurposed -- reducing waste and frivolous spending. With an eye to modernizing those classic designs, this pendant has been designed to be equally as versatile, while remining easy on the wallet. We love seeing a row of pendants lining a hallway, a trio over a kitchen island, or even an individual in a dark nook. Some classic ideas never go out of style.
- Finished in brass, the metal and glass body would suit any color palette and won't oxidize
- As this fixture must be hardwired, we recommend a professional electrician manage installation
- Eco-friendly 4W LED bulb included
- Takes one bulb and compatible with any 9W LED or 40W TYPE "A" or 13W CFL
- UL Listed
- Before cleaning any lamp shade or fixture, disconnect the power source. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.