Barrow Marrakesh Shag Trellis with Area Rug
Kid Pet Friendly
Soft and fluffy yarns make it easy to go barefoot on this shag rug with an ogee trellis design. The deep charcoal and ivory colors have a graphic punch, and the matching tassel fringe on the edge adds Bohemian appeal. Perfect for a bedroom, living room, or cozy reading nook, this is a shag rug with timeless style.
- This rug's 2.32" pile creates a true shag rug
- The deep gray and ivory color scheme is a modern take on neutral, vintage Moroccan rugs
- Made from easy-care polyester fibers, with tasseled edges that are Boho-chic
- 100% Polyester
- No backing, use of rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Thickness measures: 2.32 in.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Shag rugs should be vacuumed with the beater bars on your vacuum turned off; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight; use brushless vacuum; remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible; for hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in rugs, which will flatten out after a week on the floor; to expedite the process, try back-rolling your rug before laying it down, and then allow ample time for the remaining creases to relax
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use brushless vacuum. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear. Use of a rug pad is recommended.