Bourke Azmar Moroccan Geometric Distressed Area Rug
Kid Pet Friendly
Inspired by the weathered tile designs of Morocco, this rug has a Bohemian, urban vibe. The charcoal, ivory and gray threads give the trellis design a faded, distressed effect. This unique rug's overall pattern makes it perfect for homes with kids and pets. It's the perfect centerpiece for a modern, contemporary space, Boho room or minimalist interior.
- Power loomed from durable synthetic fibers, with a short .35" pile
- A deep gray pattern with soft gray and ivory background gives this rug its distressed and faded look
- Made from easy-care polypropylene; sweep or vacuum to clean
- 100% Polypropylene
- No backing, use of rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Thickness measures: 0.35 in.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight; use brushless vacuum; remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible; for hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in rugs, which will flatten out after a week on the floor; to expedite the process, try back-rolling your rug before laying it down, and then allow ample time for the remaining creases to relax
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use brushless vacuum. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear. Use of a rug pad is recommended.