Braden 65" Industrial Metal Floor Lamp
Exposed bulbs were all the rage during the industrial revolution, showing off the luxury of electricity for those who could afford it. Now, you can incorporate some of this turn-of-the-century style with this 65" floor lamp. A wire cage in oil rubbed bronze surrounds the light in this new take on the industrial console lamp, which will add antique style to any space.
- A wire cage in oil rubbed bronze surrounds the light in this new take on the industrial console lamp
- Black/Silver wire caged shade
- Beautiful to display or easy to conceal: the 72" cord is silk-wrapped
- On-off foot-step switch
- Takes two bulb and compatible with any type "A" 100 watt incandescent, 23 watt CFL, or 12 watt LED
- 25W Edison bulb included
- Sleep easy knowing that all components of this piece are UL Listed, safe for your home's electrical grid
- Before cleaning any lamp shade or fixture, disconnect the power source. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.