Eden Mercer Shag Plush Tassel Area Rug
Kid Pet Friendly
With a nearly 2" pile of super soft polypropylene, this plush rug is made for comfort but high on style. In a classic Moroccan pattern of zigzag lines that overlap to create stripes of diamonds, the oversized scale of the design creates an optical illusion to make your space similarly feel larger. While high pile rugs such as shags and Moroccans are generally best used in low traffic areas to avoid becoming matted down, with regular cleaning and rotation so that it wears evenly, this rug would be lovely in a living space.
- With a plush pile cut at 2", this shag rug is best suited to rooms with light to medium traffic
- Soft denim blue and cream shag with twisted fringe adds texture
- Power loomed of 100% polypropylene, our artisans in Turkey take great pride in the quality of their floor coverings, ensuring it to last for years to come
- 100% Polypropylene with fringe
- No backing, use of rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Thickness measures: 1.97 in.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight; use brushless vacuum; remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible; for hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in rugs, which will flatten out after a week on the floor; to expedite the process, try back-rolling your rug before laying it down, and then allow ample time for the remaining creases to relax
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use brushless vacuum. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear. Use of a rug pad is recommended.