Exuma Merida Stacked Grid Shag Area Rug
Kid Pet Friendly
Just like a stacked bond tile design, our Merida Stacked Grid rug has lines arranged in columns. The soft, medium shag pile features mingled shades of gray, with the grid design in ivory. Perfect for a bedroom, living room, or cozy reading nook.
- Soft polypropylene shag pile is 1.54" long, with a jute backing for durability
- Medium gray in mingled shades, with an ivory pattern
- Made from easy-care polpropylene fibers
- 100% Polypropylene
- No backing, use of rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Thickness measures: 1.54 in.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Shag rugs should be vacuumed with the beater bars on your vacuum turned off; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight; use brushless vacuum; remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible; for hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in rugs, which will flatten out after a week on the floor; to expedite the process, try back-rolling your rug before laying it down, and then allow ample time for the remaining creases to relax
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use brushless vacuum. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear. Use of a rug pad is recommended.