Madarasz 52" 1-Light Mid-century LED Ceiling Fan With Remote
3 Speed Remote
Our 52" black ceiling fan is a stylish find, with a mid-century modern orb-shaped cage light and Edison-style bulb. Clean, simple lines and five reversible wood-toned blades give this fan versatile style. The handy remote control lets you easily control lighting and air flow.
- This fan-light combination adds understated, modern flair to your living room, dining room, bedroom or family room
- Remote control provides 3 different fan speeds
- Includes 5 Brown/Ashwood reversible blades
- Fixture can be adjusted to your desired length
- Eco-friendly 9W bulb included
- Takes 1 bulb and compatible with any 9W LED or 40W TYPE "A" or 13W CFL
- As this fixture must be hardwired, we recommend a professional electrician manage installation
- Make sure the power is off before cleaning your fan. Because of the fans natural movement, some connections may become loose. Check the support connections, brackets, and blade attachments twice a year. Make sure they are secure. It is not necessary to remove the fan from the ceiling. Clean your fan periodically to help maintain its new appearance over the years. Do not use water when cleaning, as this could damage the motor or the wood, or possibly cause and electric shock. Use only a soft brush or lint-free cloth to avoid scratching the finish. The plating is sealed with a lacquer to minimize discoloration or tarnishing. You can apply a light coat of furniture polish to the wood for additional protection and enhanced beauty. Cover small scratches with a light application of shoe polish. You do not need to oil your fan. The motor has permanently-lubricated sealed ball bearings.