Martin 31" Glass LED Table Lamp
Originating in Bohemia in the 18th century, mercury glass is considered one of the first "art glass" varieties -- made for its inherent beauty instead of purely functional value. This modern take on the technique maintains the focus on beauty with its shapely base, while adding modern functionality. A silk-wrapped cord, nickel components, and LED compatibility make this antique interpretation perfect for today.
- Urn-shaped base with a modern version of a mercury glass finish
- 100% cotton hardback tapered drum shade
- 60" silk cord with standard USA 2-prong plug
- On-off switch on socket
- Takes one maximum 100 watt or equivalent bulb
- Eco-friendly 9W LED bulb included
- UL Listed
- Before cleaning any lamp shade or fixture, disconnect the power source. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.