Nico 31" Resin LED Table Lamp
This gorgeous faux bois lamp base is inspired by the antique art of woodturning, in which craftsmen would utilize a wood lathe and hand-held tools to cut a symmetrical shape around the axis of rotation -- similar to how potters use a wheel. This shapely style shows off some of their finest work in balusters, the decorative columns at the end of Victorian staircases. Taking a mold from this shape and reproducing it in resin gives us this gorgeous base, hand-finished to look like wood and topped with our signature linen tapered drum shade.
- Faux bois wood table lamp in a classic wood turned shape
- 100% cotton hardback tapered drum shade
- Beautiful to display or easy to conceal: the 60" cord is silk-wrapped
- On-off rotary switch on socket
- Takes one bulb and compatible with any type "A" 100 watt incandescent, 23 watt CFL, or 12 watt LED
- Eco-friendly 9W LED bulb included
- Sleep easy knowing that all components of this piece are UL Listed, safe for your home's electrical grid
- Before cleaning any lamp shade or fixture, disconnect the power source. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.