Otsu Modern Persian Vintage Moroccan Area Rug
Add comfort and style to your home with this super-soft, durable rug. Crafted of polypropylene and featuring an intricate Persian motif with vibrant colors of blue and pink, it has the look and feel of an heirloom piece but with the durability of a modern classic. An eye-catching addition to any room!
- An 0.31-inch pile gives the rug a plush texture, while remaining durable enough for high traffic rooms
- Combining tones of gray, pink, red, and blue, this rug is a versatile addition to any color scheme
- Power loomed of 100% polypropylene, our artisans in Turkey take great pride in the quality of their floor coverings, ensuring it to last for years to come
- 100% Polypropylene
- No backing, use of rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Thickness measures: 0.31 in.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight; use brushless vacuum; remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible; for hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in rugs, which will flatten out after a week on the floor; to expedite the process, try back-rolling your rug before laying it down, and then allow ample time for the remaining creases to relax
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use brushless vacuum. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear. Use of a rug pad is recommended.