Pisces Asilah Moroccan Modern Diamond Area Rug
Kid Pet Friendly
Inspired by vintage Moroccan rugs, our modern geometric rug is ideal for a minimalist interior. The random diamond pattern is woven in ivory on a gray background, and bordered with offset squares. Mingled threads create an understated, vintage look. Add some Bohemian style to your living room, bedroom or entry with this easy-care rug.
- Low pile synthetic fiber construction with a jute backing for durability
- A mingled weave of medium and light gray fibers in the background give this rug extra dimension; the pattern is woven in ivory
- Made from easy-care polypropylene in a short .28" pile; sweep or vacuum to clean
- 100% Polypropylene
- No backing, use of rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Thickness measures: 0.28 in.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight; use brushless vacuum; remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible; for hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in rugs, which will flatten out after a week on the floor; to expedite the process, try back-rolling your rug before laying it down, and then allow ample time for the remaining creases to relax
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use brushless vacuum. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear. Use of a rug pad is recommended.