Wellington Lucena Modern Medallion High-Low Area Rug
Kid Pet Friendly
This indoor-outdoor rug's ornate medallion design recalls Moroccan patterns, but the color palette is modern. The all-over design is an easy maintenance solution for homes with kids and pets; use it in a kitchen, living room, bedroom or dining room. Outdoors, this eclectic rug adds a Boho-chic touch to a porch or patio.
- Power loomed with a high and low 0.2" pile that's soft and durable
- Woven in shades of gray and ivory on a light gray ground
- Made from easy-care polypropylene - just sweep, vacuum or hose down with mild soap and water
- 100% Polypropylene
- No backing, use of rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Thickness measures: 0.2 in.
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed; avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight; use brushless vacuum; remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible; for hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in rugs, which will flatten out after a week on the floor; to expedite the process, try back-rolling your rug before laying it down, and then allow ample time for the remaining creases to relax
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use brushless vacuum. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store in a dry, well ventilated area and rotate for consistent wear. Use of a rug pad is recommended.